206th Anniversary of the Battle of Queenston Heights
The Friends of Fort George will be marking the 206th anniversary of the Battle of Queenston Heights with tours and presentations at Brock’s Monument.
- 10:00 am – Brock’s Monument opens to the public
- 11:00 am – Guided tour of the Battle site with our Heritage Interpreters
- 1:00 pm – Guided tour of the Battle site with our Heritage Interpreter
- 1:30 pm – Featured talk with Dr. Wesley Turner on the life and Military Career of Major General Sir Isaac Brock
- 2:00 pm – Walking tour with Ron Dale.
- 3:00 pm – Tour of the Landscape of Nations
- 4:00 pm – Guided tour with our Heritage Interpreters
- 5:00 pm – Site closes
$10.00 Friends of Fort George members or $15.00/non-members. Tickets for the talk with Dr. Wesley Turner and tour with Ron Dale must be purchased in advance as space is limited! Call the Fort George gift shop at 905-468-6621, or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot today!