The Friends of Fort George will be marking the 206th anniversary of the Battle of Queenston Heights with tours and presentations at Brock’s Monument.
- 10:00 am – Brock’s Monument opens to the public
- 11:00 am – Guided tour of the Battle site with our Heritage Interpreters
- 1:00 pm – Guided tour of the Battle site with our Heritage Interpreter
- 1:30 pm – Featured talk with Dr. Wesley Turner on the life and Military Career of Major General Sir Isaac Brock
- 2:00 pm – Walking tour with Ron Dale.
- 3:00 pm – Tour of the Landscape of Nations
- 4:00 pm – Guided tour with our Heritage Interpreters
- 5:00 pm – Site closes
$10.00 Friends of Fort George members or $15.00/non-members. Tickets for the talk with Dr. Wesley Turner and tour with Ron Dale must be purchased in advance as space is limited! Call the Fort George gift shop at 905-468-6621, or email email@example.com to reserve your spot today!