Welcome to the first annual North American Friendship Cup hosted by Niagara Parks in Niagara Falls, Canada. Drawing competitors from Canada and the United States, this 54-hole scratch event for senior amateurs will be staged over the Ussher’s Creek course at Legends on the Niagara designed by celebrated Canadian architect Thomas McBroom. In addition to individual stroke play, the top daily scores in each age division will contribute to the final team score for Canada and the United States.
|Tuesday, June 25, 2019||Registration and Practice Rounds, 12 noon shotgun start
Welcome Reception with Niagara themed food stations
|Wednesday, June 26, 2019||1st Round Tee Times from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Thursday, June 27, 2019||2nd Round Tee Times from 7:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.|
|Friday, June 28, 2019||Final Round Shotgun start at 8:45 a.m. Buffet Luncheon and awards presentation approximately 2 p.m.|
- The field is limited to a total of 128 players.
- Three Divisions: Senior (55-64); Super Senior (65-69); and Legends (70+)
- Individual champions and awards will be presented for each division in the form of crystal and golf shop gift certificates
- In addition to stroke play the top daily scores in each division will contribute to the score for the Canadian and U.S. teams
- Honorary Captains for the inaugural event are Dave King representing the United States and Canadian-born Fred Silver representing Canada. Honorary Hosts are Don & Tannis Edwards.
The entry fee is $530.00 in Canadian funds, plus tax, including green fees, carts, use of the practice facilities, gifts and prizes, and hospitality functions. Registration Opens January 15, 2019.
Refunds: If an entrant withdraws prior to June 14, 2019 entry fee will be refunded in full. There will be no refunds for withdrawals after June 14, 2019
There are a variety of accommodation options available within 10 minutes of the golf course. For reservations use promo code FRIENDSHIP CUP at all properties.
So Much to Do
Legends on the Niagara is just minutes away from natural attractions, historic sites, locally inspired dining with incredible views of Niagara Falls, shopping and award-winning wineries.