Let’s Work Together
Niagara Parks Golf will be following industry leading standards and around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Measures implemented at our golf courses allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently and avoiding high-touch surfaces.
- Niagara Parks continues to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Health and Safety Measures
Niagara Parks Golf is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including washrooms and all high-touch surfaces, in addition to golf and pull carts that will be sanitized after each use.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tee times. Tee times have been spaced out to enhance physical distancing and guests will be directed to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee off to avoid potential gatherings.
- Walking available on all courses, limited pull carts will be made available for rent.
- All players are to screen themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and are ask not to attend our course if they are feeling ill.
- A portable outdoor hand-washing station will be available to ensure all guests are washing their hands before and after completion of play.
- Ball washers and rakes will not be available.
- Halfway House, beverage cart services and on-course washrooms are now available.
- The Clubhouse is now open including limited Pub & Patio hours.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- We will be operating a cashless environment and handling transactions using debit/credit only.
For additional information and tee time reservations please call 1-866-465-3642