Let’s Work Together
Niagara Parks Golf will be following industry leading standards and around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including washrooms and all high-touch surfaces, in addition to golf and pull carts that will be sanitized after each use.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tee times. Tee times have been spaced out to enhance physical distancing and guests will be directed to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee off to avoid potential gatherings.
- A golf ambassador will be stationed in the parking lot to greet and direct guests upon arrival.
- Walking available on all courses, limited pull carts will be made available for rent.
- To ensure your safety and wellbeing, we’ve installed PrimexProtect dividers in our golf carts at all of our locations. The large plastic shields extend from the back of the seat to the dash of the cart. It is disinfected after every play, allowing two players to safely ride together!
- A portable outdoor hand-washing station will be available to ensure all guests are washing their hands before and after completion of play.
- Ball washers and rakes will not be available and all flagsticks will remain in each hole; guests are reminded not to touch the pins.
- There will be limited food and beverage options in the halfway house with public washrooms available.
- Beverage cart services and on-course washrooms are now available.
- The Clubhouse will not be available.
- Rental Clubs will not be available.
- We will be operating a cashless environment and handling transactions using debit/credit only.
For additional information and tee time reservations please call 1-866-465-3642