Let’s Work Together
Niagara Parks Golf will be following industry leading standards and around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including washrooms and all high-touch surfaces, in addition to golf and pull carts that will be sanitized after each use.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tee times. Tee times have been spaced out to enhance physical distancing and guests will be directed to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee off to avoid potential gatherings.
- A golf ambassador will be stationed in the parking lot to greet and direct guests upon arrival.
- Golf carts will be limited to one per person, unless from the same household. Walking and limited pull carts will also be available.
- A portable outdoor handwashing station will be available to ensure all guests are washing their hands before and after completion of play.
- Ball washers and rakes will not be available and all flagsticks will remain in each hole; guests are reminded not to touch the pins.
- There will be limited food and beverage options in the halfway house with public washrooms available.
- The clubhouse, beverage cart services and any additional on-course washrooms will not be available.
- All golf employees will be completing a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
For additional information and tee time reservations please call 1-866-465-3642