Let’s Work Together
Niagara Parks Golf will be following industry leading standards and around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including washrooms and all high-touch surfaces, in addition to golf and pull carts that will be sanitized after each use.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tee times. Tee times have been spaced out to enhance physical distancing and guests will be directed to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee off to avoid potential gatherings.
- Walking available on all courses, limited pull carts will be made available for rent.
- According the latest Provincial Guidelines, when two players are in a cart together they must wear a mask at all times, unless the players are members of the same household.
- During the Stay at Home order, retail will only be available via curbside pickup.
- All players are to screen themselves for symptoms of COVID-19 and are ask not to attend our course if they are feeling ill.
- A portable outdoor hand-washing station will be available to ensure all guests are washing their hands before and after completion of play.
- Ball washers and rakes will not be available and all flagsticks will remain in each hole; guests are reminded not to touch the pins.
- There will be limited food and beverage options in the halfway house with public washrooms available.
- Beverage cart services and on-course washrooms are now available.
- The Clubhouse will not be available.
- Rental clubs will not be available.
- We will be operating a cashless environment and handling transactions using debit/credit only.
For additional information and tee time reservations please call 1-866-465-3642