Safety Messages – Attractions
- Measures implemented at our attractions allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently, avoiding high-touch surfaces and avoiding groups or gatherings larger than 10.
- Hand sanitizer is available at all entrances.
- Face coverings are required at all Niagara Parks attractions.
- Niagara Parks continues to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Health and Safety Measures
- Niagara Parks is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its attractions.
- Staff are provided with safety training to ensure all health and safety requirements are met at all times.
- All employees complete a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including frequent cleaning of washrooms and all high-touch surfaces.
- Regular application of long-lasting antibacterial disinfecting solution in elevators.
- Stanchions and floor markings are in place to ensure orderly and organized queuing.
- Attendants are available at queuing concourses and areas to assist guests and admit entry.
- Entry to attractions is based on timed ticketed entry to track capacity.
- At Journey Behind the Falls, a thermal camera to conduct temperature screening is in place.
- Attractions and elevators are operating at a reduced capacity to allow for maximum space between guests.
- Counter staff are protected by plexiglass guards.
- We encourage the use of payments by tap payment of credit and debit cards over using cash.
- For additional information, please call Guest Services at – 1-877-642-7275