Niagara Parks Marina
Niagara Parks Marina
The site of the Niagara Parks Marina has been occupied and utilized in a variety of ways. From 1903 to 1930, the site hosted shipbuilding and repair facilities, as well as a metal foundry and fabrication factory. The marina lands were purchased by The Niagara Parks Commission in 1957, and a small boat launch was established in 1965. The current marina was developed in 1968, and when first opened allowed for 54 boat slips. An additional 50 boat slips were added to the site in 1975. Today, 110 seasonal boat slips exist and are operational at the facility. Site amenities include Miller’s Creek Marina Grill, ample visitor parking, bike fix-it station and water filling station, a public boat launch and separate day-use trailer parking area.
For questions or comments related to the marina, please contact 1.877.642.7275 or email email@example.com.
Niagara Parks will resume operation and maintenance of the Marina at Miller’s Creek. Site amenities for the 2021 season include:
- Waste tank pump outs
- Washrooms and showers
- Waste and recycling services
- Charcoal BBQs and picnic tables
- Designated season slip holder storage area for trailers ($50.00 per season storage fee)
- Designated season slip holder parking area on pier
- Seasonal slip holder and day-use boat launch
- Day-use trailer parking on west side of Niagara Parkway (pay and display $10.00 per day or $120.00 per year)
- Marine fuel sales, hours 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., five days per week, closed Tuesday and Wednesday
- Marine fuel sales will accept credit card and debit sales only
Slip Reservation Requests
Niagara Parks in now accepting slip reservations from existing slip holders for shoreline, un-serviced and serviced slips. Reservations from returning slip holders are due March 30, 2021. Niagara Parks will forward invoices to returning slip holders who have submitted a reservation. Niagara Parks will contact boaters on the waiting list once slip availability has been confirmed. To request to be placed on the waiting list, please fill out the form below.
|2021 Slip Fees|
|Opening season varies from mid-May to mid-October|
|Shoreline Slips||$41 per foot|
|Un-serviced Slips||$41 per foot|
|Serviced Slips||$54 per foot|