Your Future Begins Here
Career Opportunities at Niagara Parks
Our vision is to become one of the most spectacular parks in the world. Passionate, enthusiastic and caring individuals that make up the Niagara Parks team are a big part of the reason we’re well on our way.
Career paths with Niagara Parks cover an incredible range of opportunities as diverse as the 56 kilometres that make up our lands. From Lake Erie to Lake Ontario, we are Niagara Parks. You can be, too.
Your future begins here.
From horticulture to heritage, culinary to retail, IT to finance, Niagara Parks employs hundreds of year-round, full-time positions. Current opportunities are kept up-to-date on our job portal.Apply Now
Seasonal and part-time positions in a wide range of fields at Niagara Parks extend across five to nine months of the year, for individuals not attending school.Apply Now
Niagara Parks offers 42+ positions with flexible hours for students attending at least 2 courses per semester. With up to 40 hours per week and most shifts ending no later than 11PM, learn more about exciting opportunities that work for you.Apply Now
Choose the opportunity that’s right for you. Niagara Parks welcomes its dedicated seasonal, part-time and student employees back each year with flexible scheduling, opportunities to grow, and fantastic employee perks!
|Position Classifications at Niagara Parks|
|Position Type||Attending School||Employment Season||Weekly Hours|
|Seasonal/part-time||5 to 9 months||up to 40 (part-time up to 24)|
|Student||2 courses/semester or more||3 to 6 months||up to 40 hours|
- Room to grow: Many Niagara Parks staff return year after year.
- Build new relationships: Make new and lifelong friends, and meet people from around the world!
- Unmatched environments: Take it all in. You’ll work alongside and within some of the most breathtaking sites in the world.
- Flexibility: Life happens. We’re flexible around school schedules and vacations.
- Free admission and discounts: Staff enjoy free attraction admission, golf, and more! And don’t forget discounts at our restaurants and shops.
- Comprehensive Benefits: Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package and employer-matched defined pension plan, and seasonal staff receive additional pay in lieu of benefits.
- Reciprocal Benefits Program: Part of an Ontario-wide family of destinations, you’ll have access to discounts at other exciting places like Ripley’s Aquarium, Canada’s Wonderland, the ROM, and more!
- Free parking: Free parking and shuttle service at some locations.
- Free transportation: Free WEGO Green Line and Falls Incline Railway access.