- Falls Fireworks Illuminations and CocaCola ConcertMay 1 - August 31
- Summer EntertainmentMay 20 - October 10
- Annual Summer ShowJuly 1 - September 16
Niagara Parks Transportation
Find everything you need to know about transportation within Niagara Parks as well as other areas of Niagara Falls, including many hotels. From the fully-featured and accessible WEGO bus system to special shuttles providing access to Niagara Parks from north to south, you can explore all that Niagara Parks has to offer and leave the driving to us!
Leave the driving to us! WEGO is a hop-on, hop-off transportation system that connects Niagara Parks attractions to your hotel.
The Niagara Falls Deluxe Tour, offered by Double Deck Tours, is a 4-hour guided tour that includes admission to Journey Behind the Falls, the Whirlpool Aero Car and Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
The best way to get to the Horseshoe Falls from the Fallsview tourist area.
During the summer months, this shuttle connects with WEGO to provide access to Niagara-on-the-Lake.
WEGO: Ride to Fun
This state-of-the-art bus system connects you to your favourite Niagara Parks attractions as well as other tourist areas in Niagara Falls. WEGO is fully accessible and will operate year-round, giving easy, convenient service to travelers from around the globe who visit Niagara Falls. At Niagara Parks, WEGO replaces the familiar fleet of Peoplemover buses which have operated seasonally for over 26 years.
- Infotainment System: video monitors provide entertaining video clips of Niagara attractions as well as notices on local events and weather conditions.
- Automated Stop Announcements: the next bus stop along the route is announced via audio for persons with visual disabilities and a messaging sign to assist persons with hearing challenges.
- Transit Signal Prioritization: transponders on the buses notify oncoming signal lights to ensure the buses efficiently move through the routes with minimal time losses.
- Computer Aided Dispatching: GPS technology enables WEGO operators and supervisors to communicate visually and audibly to ensure schedules are maintained, transfers are accommodated and safety protocols are maintained.
- Data Management: customer counting and smart card fare collection systems provide tremendous data for WEGO to better manage route and schedule development.
- Maintenance Information: sophisticated monitors throughout the engine and transmission relay information about the safety and efficiency of the powertrain, which ensures the economy, performance and longevity of these major components.
- Kneeling Buses: the buses can lower to the ground to ensure the entrance ramp is at a shallow pitch, making it easier for travelers to enter and exit the bus.
- Two Securement Positions: to accommodate persons requiring tie downs for mobility devices.
- Next Stop Announcements: audio and visual notices of the next bus stop along the routes.
- Accessible Stop Request Buttons: conveniently located stop request buttons enable those with physical limitations to simply push a button instead of reaching for a cord.
- Wide Doors and Aisles: allow greater maneuverability for individuals using mobility devices.
- Enhanced Lighting: on the exterior and interior of the buses helps persons with visual challenges to navigate safely.
- Destination Signs: large, highly contrasting destination signs on the front of the buses allow for easier recognition of the desired route.
- Courtesy Seating: each WEGO vehicle has designated courtesy seating areas for people with disabilities. Each courtesy seating area is clearly marked with signage.
- Buses can drop off or pick up at riders at designated WEGO stops only.
- All routes and schedules are subject to change without notice.
- Seniors, those with Disabilities, and Passengers with Children: For your safety, please take the seating located at the front of the bus.
- No Eating, Drinking, or Smoking: No food, drinks or smoking permitted on buses in accordance with City By Laws.
|Rates||Adult (13+ years)||Child (6-12 years)|
|Children 5 and under ride for free all year! All prices in Canadian funds and include tax. All rates, routes and schedules are subject to change without notice. Unlimited 2-day access to WEGO is included with the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass.|
WEGO buses are all equipped with state-of-the-art technologies to ensure you enjoy a safe, comfortable and efficient transportation experience. These technologies include:
Niagara Welcomes Cyclists! Each WEGO bus can transport 2 bicycles on front-mounted racks. Learn more about cycling in Niagara.
Accessibility on WEGO
WEGO buses are fully equipped to ensure persons with disabilities are able to travel independently throughout our service area. We've even won an award for it!
These features include:
WEGO Operating Policies
Passengers with strollers can wheel their stroller onto the bus with the infant in the stroller. While on board, the stroller may be parked in the wheelchair securement positions with the infant in the stroller, preferably facing rearward. The infant must be secured into the stroller and the brake/wheel lock applied. In addition, the adult shall hold the stroller while the bus is in motion.
If the two wheelchair securement positions are full, or if a passenger requiring one of these positions boards, the stroller must vacate and move to another seat where the infant can be removed and the stroller can be folded and safely stored between the seats to ensure the aisle is kept clear.
Falls Incline Railway
The Falls Incline Railway is a simple and convenient way for visitors from the Fallsview tourist area to descend the escarpment to the brink of the Horseshoe Falls. For $2.75 for a single trip, a fully accessibly Incline ride will give you a breathtaking welcome to Niagara Parks. Round trip and day passes are also available at the Incline entrance.
Double Deck ToursDouble Deck Tours Ltd. offers the "Niagara Falls Deluxe Tour" aboard authentic, world-famous London Double Deckers. The 48-kilometre tour is fully narrated and includes admission to Journey Behind the Falls, the Whirlpool Aero Car and Hornblower Niagara Cruises.
Tours run from April to October, leaving at 11:00 a.m. from the Niagara Parks Clifton Hill Welcome Centre, at the bottom of Clifton Hill. Tour time is approximately 4 hours. Rates below regular price, tax included. Please see doubledecktours.com for more information.
|Adult (13+)||Children (6-12)*||Children 4 & Under)|
*5-year-old admission $14 for boat cruise fee.
Provides bus service between Niagara-on-the-Lake and the village of Queenston at the Floral Clock. From April 30 until October 30, 2016, the Niagara-on-the-Lake shuttle is offered by Niagara Parks so you can easily connect with WEGO. Purchase tickets at either end of the shuttle route, at Fort George in Niagara-on-the-Lake or at the Floral Clock in Queenston.
Niagara-on-the-Lake Shuttle Fares
|Adult (13 years+)||$7.00||$14.00|
|Child (6 - 12 years)||$5.00||$10.00|
|Children 5 and under ride for free.|
2016 Route and Schedule
Shuttles arrive every 60 minutes between the first and last departure of the day.
|Northbound||First Departure||Last Departure|
|Floral Clock||10:30 am||5:30 pm|
|Queenston Heights Park||10:35 am||5:35 pm|
|Laura Secord Homestead||10:40 am||5:40 pm|
|McFarland House||10:55 am||5:55 pm|
|Fort George||11:00 am||6:00 pm|
|Southbound||First Departure||Last Departure|
|Fort George||11:00 am||6:00 pm|
|McFarland House||11:05 am||6:05 pm|
|Laura Secord Homestead||11:20 am||6:20 pm|
|Queenston Heights Park||11:25 am||6:25 pm|
|Floral Clock||11:30 am||6:30 pm|