Make a Niagara Parks Welcome Centre your first stop in Niagara Parks. Here, staff can provide information on attractions, events, WEGO transportation and dining in Niagara Parks.
If you purchased an Adventure Pass online, you can pick up your full Pass and book attraction times at any Welcome Centre or listed attraction. Adventure Passes can also be purchased upon arrival.
Welcome Centres are located at key pedestrian entrance points to Queen Victoria Park, the parkland beside the Falls:
- Table Rock Centre (inside the building next to the Horseshoe Falls) on both the upper and lower levels
- Grand View Marketplace Welcome Centre (outside the Hornblower Niagara Cruises ticket booths)
- Clifton Hill Welcome Centre (at the intersection of Clifton Hill and Falls Avenue, opposite Oakes Garden Theatre)
- Murray Hill Welcome Centre (near Queen Victoria Place, below the Fallsview Tourist Area and Fallsview Casino Resort)
- Rapidsview Welcome Centre (south of the Falls at Rapidsview Parking Lot)
Forge your own path. Use our itinerary planner to discover attractions, see operation hours, and plan your visit to Niagara Parks.
The memories you take home are made by you, and for you, but our specially curated selection of products are made by some of Canada’s finest brands, including Roots Canada and the Hudson’s Bay Company.
Find everything you need to know about transportation within Niagara Parks and in other areas of Niagara Falls.