- KOA Niagara Falls Kampground
- 8625 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 1H5 1 (800) 562-6478
- The Award Winning Niagara Falls KOA Kampground is located only 3 miles from the Canadian Horseshoe Falls, and our well treed park has large pull-thru RV sites, tent sites, kamping kabins, kamping lodges and 3 motel rooms to accommodate our camping guests. Equipped with 2 outdoor pools, an indoor pool with spas and a sauna, The Patio Pub & Cafe, grocery and souvenir store, games building, covered pavilion, bingo, large children’s playground, mini golf, basketball, planned (in season) daily kids’ activities, jumping pillow, large out-door movie screen, Kamp- K-9 (our off-leash pet playground for our 4-legged campers) plus free wireless internet. Enjoy the ambiance of our resort park!
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park
- 8676 Oakwood Drive, Niagara Falls, ON, L2E 6S5 1 (800) 558-2954
- HEY BOO BOO! Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park in Niagara Falls, Ontario Canada offers fun & affordable camping for the whole family. Large wooded sites, big rig pull-thru sites, furnished cabins and rental trailers. We have daily planned activities and themed weekends that the kids and grandkids just love! Hop on aboard our private shuttle bus. We are just minutes from the Falls!
- Campark Resorts
- 9387 Lundy's Lane, Niagara Falls, ON, L2E 6S4 (905) 358-3873
- Campark Resorts is a preferred camping destination for families from all over the world! Our clean, well-maintained, spacious facilities offer many activities with something to appeal to everyone! We have over 400 sites located throughout the park to fit your needs. Grassy, treed areas for tents, camping cabins, full service cabins and even full hook-up and pull-thru lots for big rigs. All of our sites include a picnic table and fire pit. Wego shuttle service comes right to our park.
Riverside Park Campground 13541 Niagara Parkway,
Niagara Falls, ON
L2E-6S6 1 (905) 382-2204