- Acclaimed chefs from five popular Niagara restaurants have created signature menus for the Snow Globe Soirée
- Niagara Wine Festival and Niagara Parks team up to host the all-new domed dining experience coming to Niagara Falls from January 16 through February 16 as part of the Niagara Icewine Festival
- Online reservations now available for selected dates
Niagara Falls, ON – Keen to be part of one of the planet’s hottest dining trends, some of Niagara’s top wine country chefs have thrown their hats into the ring to be part of the excitement of Niagara’s first pop-up domed dining experience. The Snow Globe Soirée, which runs from January 16 through February 16, 2020, invites diners to step inside their very own clear dining dome set at the brink of Niagara Falls to enjoy a three-course meal and Niagara VQA wine pairings with a huge serving of stunning views.
Each week of the event a different chef will offer their unique take on the Snow Globe Soirée Domed Dining Village’s menu:
- Week 1 (Jan 16 – 19) – Chef Jay Williams of Treadwell Farm to Table Cuisine in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Week 2 (Jan 23 – 26) – Chefs Cameron MacDonald and Steve Sperling of Tide & Vine in Niagara Falls
- Week 3 (Jan 30 – Feb 2) – Chef Andrew McLeod of Bolete in St. Catharines
- Week 4 (Feb 6 – 9) – Chef Ryan Crawford of Backhouse in Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Week 5 (Feb 13 – 16) – Chef Ray Syegco of incoho in St. Catharines
Two dinner seatings will be offered each evening from Thursday through Sunday throughout the event series. Dining domes are available as a group of six, starting at $175 per person, and include a three-course meal and two bottles of premium VQA wine. The Snow Globe Soirée Domed Dining Village will be comprised of ten clear, heated dining domes set along the Niagara Parks promenade overlooking the illuminated American and Canadian Horseshoe Falls. The Snow Globes will offer diners a stunning view, complete with twinkling lights, cozy blankets and a Snow Globe Concierge. The Village will also feature the Niagara Parks Snow Lounge, where diners can enjoy pre- and post-dinner wine while mingling with other Snow Globe Soiree guests.
Reservations are already being snapped up by foodies and wine lovers alike. With one quarter of the Snow Globe Soirée seatings already reserved, book your Snow Globe now to avoid disappointment! Tickets available at: www.niagarawinefestival.com.
PHOTOS: High resolution photography and video are available via Dropbox here.
About the Niagara Grape & Wine Festival
The 25th annual Niagara Icewine Festival takes place January 10 – February 16 across Niagara. The Festival begins with the Niagara Icewine Gala at Niagara Fallsview Casino on January 10. The Discovery Pass, a self-guided touring pass, runs Fridays through Sundays from January 10-26. The Twenty Valley Winter WineFest located in Jordan Village takes place January 10-12 and the Niagara-on-the-Lake Icewine Festival runs January 17-19 and 24-26. Niagara’s winter wine country fun lasts even longer this year thanks to the Snow Globe Soirée, a domed dining experience set on the edge of Niagara Falls that runs from January 16 through February 16. Visit niagarawinefestival.com for a full listing of signature events, street festival schedules, Discovery Pass listings and tickets.
The Niagara Grape & Wine Festival is celebrating its 69th year in 2020 with support from founding sponsors the City of St. Catharines, the Grape Growers of Ontario and the Wine Marketing Association of Ontario.
Media Contact: Dorian Anderson – Executive Director, Niagara Grape & Wine Festival.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 905.688.0212 ext. 117