Private Lessons & Coaching
Experience the Academy at Legends on the Niagara and see the difference! Norm Moote, PGA member of Canada and Teaching Professional acquired his teaching pedigree working with Canadian Golf Legend George Knudson. All lesson prices are plus taxes.
- 1-hour private lesson: $75
- 45-minute private lesson: $60
- Junior & Senior Lessons (45-minutes) $45
- Playing Lessons (9 Holes) $150
The Players Club
Limited to 10 students per season, the Players Club includes unlimited coaching sessions with the Head Teaching Professional, a season-long pass to the Legends on the Niagara Public Practice Range, and access to launch monitor technology. Special rates apply for juniors 19 and under. Please call for full details and pricing.
Weekly Group Lessons
Includes 14 weekly sessions, May through August
- Men, Wednesdays from 5:30PM – 6:30PM $25/session/pp
- Ladies, Thursdays from 5:30PM – 6:30PM $25/session/pp
- Junior Girls & Boys, Weekends $20/session/pp
- *Group sessions include range balls and equipment if needed
- *Pre-purchase 6+ Adult Group Lessons for $20/session/per person
Short Game Lessons
- 3 hours of instruction + 9 holes on Chippawa $99/session/pp
Practice will take place on the public tee deck.
Stay & Learn Packages
From a couple’s getaway to a weekend of family bonding, the Academy offers a number of Stay & Learn packages complete with hotel accommodations. The 2-day package includes 2 hours of daily instruction with the Head Teaching Professional and lunch in the clubhouse, followed by a round of golf on the Chippawa 9 hole course or one of the 2 championship courses at Legends on the Niagara.
Stay & Learn packages start at $299 per person based on a minimum of 2 golfers.
Note: lessons can be taken in 30-minute sessions.
Call the Legends on the Niagara Academy (905) 295-9595 ext.249 or fill out the form below and one of our Golf Academy specialists will contact you.
Growing the Game
“Little Legends”, hosted by Canadian Golf Hall of Famer Cathy Sherk and veteran PGA Teaching Pro Geoff Law, offers one-hour clinics on weekends to introduce young golfers to the sport in a fun and educational format.
Private lessons are also available for golfers of every age.