Safety Messages – General
- Measures implemented at our restaurants, attractions and retail shops will allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently, avoiding high-touch surfaces and avoiding groups or gatherings larger than 10.
Niagara Parks supplies PPE to guests, requiring mandatory use in some locations and at all attractions. Where required, guests must wear provided masks.
- Niagara Parks will continue to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Health and Safety Measures
- Niagara Parks is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its attractions.
- Staff are provided with safety training to ensure all health and safety requirements are met at all times.
- All employees complete a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including frequent cleaning of washrooms and all high-touch surfaces.
- The application of long-lasting antibacterial disinfecting solution and reduced capacity is in place in elevators.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all staff and guests.
- Based on guidelines set out by the Ontario government, all Niagara Parks buildings that are open to the public at this time are operating at reduced capacity to ensure guests have ample space while indoors.
- All attractions are operating at a reduced capacity to allow for maximum space between guests.
- Ambassadors are stationed at entrances to greet and assist guests in sanitizing hands and distributing masks (where required) prior to entry and at exits to guide guests to other Niagara Parks sites or back to parking
- At this time, a face covering is required to enter Table Rock Centre.
- Table Rock Centre’s entrance and exit have been fitted with people counters to track capacity in real-time.
- Stanchions and floor markings are in place to ensure orderly and organized queuing.
- Ambassadors are available in some parking lots at queuing concourses and areas to assist guests with navigation to entrances and exits and admit entry to sites and attractions.
- Entry to attractions is based on timed ticketed entry to track capacity.
- In Table Rock Centre, a thermal camera to conduct temperature screening at Journey Behind the Falls is in place.
- Counter staff and host stations are protected by plexiglass guards.
- We encouraging the use of payments by tap payment of credit and debit cards over using cash.
- For additional information, please call Guest Services at – 1-877-642-7275