Niagara Falls Fireworks
Year after year, Niagara Parks hosts Canada's longest running fireworks series. Join us for a spectacular display in front of an unforgettable backdrop, absolutely free!
Come early and find a great spot in Queen Victoria Park, where you'll enjoy Zimmerman Fountain and our beautifully maintained gardens and landscaping. Grab a snack or a hot beverage at our Tim Hortons, conveniently located in Queen Victoria Place. Parking is available at the Falls Parking Lot, directly across from Table Rock Welcome Centre.
2013-14 Falls Fireworks Schedule
- Saturday, November 9 (at 7:45pm as part of the Ontario Power Generation Winter Festival of Lights Opening Festivities – a 15-minute show!)
- Fridays: November 15, 22 & 29
- Fridays: December 6, 13 & 20
- Nightly: Saturday, December 21 to Saturday, December 28 except for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
- Fridays: January 3, 10, 17, 24 & 31
2014 Summer Falls Fireworks Series schedule coming soon.
All performances take place at 9:00PM unless otherwise noted. Fireworks schedule is subject to change. As always, fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.