Niagara Parks Picnic Kits
Enjoy a quaint afternoon picnic in the park with Niagara Parks Picnic Kits. Leave the food prep and packing to us. Simply order online, pick up at McFarland House, find the perfect spot along the scenic Niagara River Recreation Trail, relax and enjoy!
A Perfect Picnic
Order our exquisite gourmet picnic kit featuring sandwiches made with ingredients right from the McFarland House garden, freshly baked scones, pastries and cookies complete with a reusable Niagara Parks cooler.
- 1 Reserve online
- 2 Pick up at McFarland House
- 3 Set up + enjoy!
Gourmet McFarland House Picnic
At Niagara Parks, we're champions of Ontario food and drink, and the exquisite fare prepared at McFarland House is no exception. Enjoy a gourmet picnic "tea" for two:
- Homemade egg salad sandwich with McFarland House Garden chives (2 servings)
- Tuna salad sandwich with apple, red onion and green pepper accents (2 servings)
- Oven-roasted turkey sandwich, cranberry mayonnaise and field greens (2 servings)
- Cucumber and herb cream cheese sandwich (2 servings)
- Freshly baked scones with Niagara strawberry jam and whipped butter (2 servings)
- Homemade miniature pastries and cookies
- Seasonal fresh fruit
- Lemon iced tea
Presented in a reuseable Niagara Parks insulated basket cooler, perfect for your future adventures at Niagara Parks.
Our insulated picnic kits include a a reusable plastic picnic cloth and everything you need to enjoy a delightful afternoon in nature. In keeping with Niagara Parks’ environmental commitments, our picnic kits are exclusively packaged with biodegradable or recyclable material.
For more than two centuries, McFarland House has stood as a monument to the impeccable demeanour, good taste and gracious living that epitomizes Niagara-on-the-Lake. Tour this fascinating War of 1812 historical site, Niagara Parks' oldest property, and learn more about its incredible history.
15927 Niagara Parkway, Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON L2E 6T2 · (905) 468-3322Learn More