Safety Messages – Niagara Parks Golf
- Measures implemented at our golf courses allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently, avoiding high-touch surfaces and avoiding groups or gatherings larger than 10.
- Niagara Parks continues to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
Health and Safety Measures
- Niagara Parks Golf is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its golf courses.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including washrooms and all high-touch surfaces, in addition to golf and pull carts that are sanitized after each use.
- Advanced reservations are required for all tee times. Tee times have been spaced out to enhance physical distancing and guests will be directed to arrive no more than 30 minutes prior to tee off to avoid potential gatherings.
- A golf ambassador is stationed at the bag drop area to greet and direct guests upon arrival.
- Plastic dividers have been installed on all golf carts to separate the driver from the passenger in accordance with provincial guidance. Walking and limited pull carts are also available.
- An outdoor handwashing station is available to ensure all guests are washing their hands before and after completion of play.
- Ball washers and rakes are not available, and all flagsticks will remain in each hole; guests are reminded not to touch the pins.
- There are limited food and beverage options in the halfway house with public washrooms available.
- The clubhouse will not be available.
- All golf employees complete a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- For additional information and tee time reservations please call 1-866-465-3642