Safety Messages – Restaurants
- Measures implemented at our restaurants allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently, avoiding high-touch surfaces and avoiding groups or gatherings larger than 10.
- Niagara Parks will continue to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
- Currently, Niagara Parks is not allowing indoor dining for guests at its restaurants, in accordance with stage two of the provincial guidelines
Health and Safety Measures
- Niagara Parks is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its restaurants.
- Staff are provided with safety training to ensure all health and safety requirements are met at all times.
- All culinary employees are required to wear facemasks at all times, as well as face shields or safety glasses.
- All employees must complete a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including hourly cleaning of washrooms and all high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all staff and guests.
- Stanchions and floor markings are in place to ensure orderly and organized queuing.
- Restaurants will operate at a reduced capacity and guests will be seated in a manner that allows for maximum space between guests.
- Host stations are protected by plexiglass guards.
- For additional information, please call Guest Services at – 1-877-642-7275