Safety Messages – Restaurants
- Measures implemented at our restaurants allow guests to continue to follow the advice of public health officials around social distancing, washing hands frequently and avoiding high-touch surfaces.
- Effective September 22, 2021, guests will be required to provide proof of identification and vaccination against COVID-19 for indoor dining at Table Rock House Restaurant. Learn more about this requirement.
- Niagara Parks will continue to closely monitor all announcements from the Province and will update our policies and procedures accordingly.
- Guests are required to wear a mask indoors except when eating or sitting down at a table to eat. Getting up from a table (e.g. to use the restroom) would require the mask being worn again.
- All guests choosing to dine-in are required to provide their name and contact information.
- Tables have hand-sanitizer available to seated guests at all times
Health and Safety Measures
- Niagara Parks is following industry leading standards around health and safety at all of its restaurants.
- Staff are provided with safety training to ensure all health and safety requirements are met at all times.
- All culinary employees are required to wear facemasks at all times, as well as face shields or safety glasses.
- All employees must complete a screening questionnaire before the start of their shift to ensure they are not experiencing any symptoms.
- Enhanced cleaning measures are in place including cleaning of washrooms and all high-touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all staff and guests.
- Stanchions and floor markings are in place to ensure orderly and organized queuing.
- Restaurants are operating at a reduced capacity and guests will be seated in a manner that allows for maximum space between guests.
- Host stations are protected by plexiglass guards.
- For additional information, please call Guest Services at – 1-877-642-7275