Niagara Parks Welcome Centres
During the summer months, your first stop should be one of our Welcome Centres. Our staff will be happy to provide assistance and information that will make the most of your visit. You can purchase your Niagara Falls Adventure Passes, receive your WEGO pass and make timed-ticket reservations for your entries to Journey Behind the Falls, White Water Walk and Niagara's Fury: The Creation of the Falls.
If you purchased a voucher online for your Adventure Pass, exchange the voucher for the Adventure Pass tickets at one of these Welcome Centres or at any of the Attractions on the Pass.
Welcome Centres are located at key pedestrian entrance points to Queen Victoria Park, the parkland beside the Falls:
- Table Rock Centre (inside the building next to the Horseshoe Falls) on both the upper and lower levels
- Grand View Marketplace Welcome Centre (outside the Hornblower Niagara Cruises ticket booths)
- Clifton Hill Welcome Centre (at the intersection of Clifton Hill and Falls Avenue, opposite Oakes Garden Theatre)
- Murray Hill Welcome Centre (near Queen Victoria Place, below the Fallsview Tourist Area and Fallsview Casino Resort)
- Rapidsview Welcome Centre (south of the Falls at Rapidsview Parking Lot)
The Welcome Centres are open June through August starting at 9:00 a.m., but hours may vary throughout the season. In the event that a Welcome Centre is not available, Adventure Passes can be purchased/redeemed at any of the attractions on the Pass.