Niagara Falls Adventure Pass Classic - Buy Now & Save 30%!
Valid mid-April through November, 2015
Discover the authentic Falls experience with the Classic Niagara Falls Adventure Pass. You'll save 30% on the top Niagara Falls attractions: Hornblower Niagara Cruises (new Niagara Falls boat tour), Journey Behind the Falls, Niagara's Fury and White Water Walk. You'll also receive two days on the WEGO transportation service: a hop-on, hop-off system connecting Niagara Parks attractions with your hotel.
Visiting in winter or early-spring? Learn more about the Niagara Falls Wonder Pass, available now for $19.95.
- 2 days of hop-on, hop-off transportation throughout Niagara Falls
- Timed ticketing lets you make the most of your vacation
- $55 in valuable bonus coupons for other Niagara experiences
What does the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass Classic include?
- Journey Behind the Falls
- Hornblower Niagara Cruises
- Niagara's Fury
- White Water Walk
- Our friendly Welcome Centre staff will assist you with selecting reservations for each attraction, saving you time in line
- You'll get $55 in valuable bonus coupons, saving you even more money on other Niagara Parks attractions, shopping and dining
- Hop on WEGO: Ride to Fun and leave the driving to us! Two days on the WEGO bus system with unlimited access to the four lines that run throughout Niagara Parks and other Niagara attractions and hotels
- Print your tickets right from home, then bring them to any Niagara Parks Welcome Centre for easy redemption
Common Questions & Answers
When can I use the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass?
The Pass is valid from mid-April through November. You can even spread out the included attractions over several days during your stay! Please note that the included WEGO access is for two consecutive days, starting from the first time you board a WEGO bus.
What is WEGO?
WEGO is the new hop-on, hop-off, state-of-the-art transportation system to get you to and from your favourite spaces and places in Niagara Parks. With four different lines all meeting at the brink of the Horseshoe Falls, hop on-board and Ride to Fun!
How do I get my Passes?
When you buy online, you can print your tickets from home. Just bring your printed e-Tickets to a Niagara Parks Welcome Centre or one of the Niagara Parks attractions on the Pass to receive your full Adventure Pass package, including lanyards and scan cards, bonus coupons and a handy Niagara Parks map.
Can I buy attraction tickets separately?
Absolutely! All Niagara Parks attractions sell individual tickets at the attraction entrance. Individual attraction prices are (Adult, plus tax): Hornblower Niagara Cruises Boat Tour: $19.95, Journey Behind the Falls: $16.75, Niagara's Fury: $13.95, White Water Walk: $11.95 and WEGO 48-hour Pass: $10, or purchase the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass to get all of the above for $49.95.
What are your hours of operation?
Hours of operation for each attraction vary depending on the time of year. For a complete listing of hours of operation in a calendar format, please see our Hours of Operation section.
What coupons are included in the Niagara Falls Adventure Pass?
Along with admission to the included attractions and WEGO, you will receive the following coupons:
- Buy 2 get 1 Free Tapas at Elements on the Falls Restaurant
- Free dessert at Edgewaters Restaurant
- Kids eat free at Riverview Express Buffet
- $1 off large bag of Sugar Sugar Candy at Pop & Lolly's Candy Shop
- $5 off any purchase of $30 or more at any Niagara Parks Gift Shop
- Save $1 at Mackenzie Printery
- Save $2 at Laura Secord Homestead
- Save $2 at Fort George
- Save $1 at McFarland House
- Save $3 at Old Fort Erie
- and $14 in savings at other Niagara Parks attractions